Center for Care and Payment Innovation
The Center for Care and Payment Innovation (CCPI) collaborates with Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) program offices and the healthcare industry to develop and test innovative approaches to payment and service delivery models.
How We Approach Innovation
- Identify the need for care and payment innovation through data-driven decision-making
- Proactively identify high-risk, high-need, Veterans in various disease states and geographies
- Ensure health equity is accounted for throughout pilot design and implementation
- Engage VA Innovation Steering Committee to identify, evaluate, prioritize, and recommend innovation opportunities
- Leverage authority granted by Section 152 of the MISSION Act to submit waiver requests for Congressional approval